Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Re: Lost braaigrid

Dear braaimeester

My office has recently been alerted to my involvement in a BIP process, and they are somewhat in awe of this process. This has led to to braai documentation gleaned from international best practice to be forwarded to me.

Upon looking at this braai photo, I think it is important to note that the term braai can never be universally applied. In the case of these rednecks, they are using pre-cooked sausage for a start. This also explains why it does not matter that the sausages are at different heights and positions from the fire. All they need to do is warm them.

I do feel that that veal sausages should be banned from all braais and I would possibly even extend this to cheese grillers.

However, the appearance of internationally braai documentation does raise some exciting possibilities for us at BIP. When we started, we merely thought of writing a book. I feel that that another space may be to hack into blogs and personal websites and leave a BIP Comment - How could you burn the pork chop? Try using apple sauce to cover any charred chop etc.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Regards


Shaycob

No comments:

Post a Comment