Friday, December 7, 2007

Macho braaing

Dear Litter Dreb

It is with great fondness that I remember our last BIP celebration. Since then I have faced challenges to my manhood that I now wish to reflect on. Whilst fishing at (secret location), I could not help noticing that my shoulder and stomach size was somewhat smaller than the average fishing male. Whereas I am very comfortable with the size of certain of my organs, I feel that an image shift may be in order. However, this may adversely affect my latent braaing skills.


My image shifting thought was to inflate balloons with a little water and kind of wedge them into a very tight fitting leather jacket that I happen to own. I am hoping that this will create effect of rippling muscles (particularly if I manage to coordinate the water flow in the balloons through imperceptible lateral movements, e.g. casually scratch my crotch etc). However, I am not too sure of the effect this would create while leaning over a fire. One would not want the balloons to slip thereby giving me the appearance of a hunchback.

I had hoped that you would draw on your considerable insight in fashion and macho-ness in order to advise me here. As summer is definitely here, I would like to add a sense of urgency, and would even go so far as to propose a "dry-run" (excuse the pun) this weekend. If we were able to undertake a carpacean removal exercise in combination with this image shift, I could even experiment with placing balloons into my wetsuit.

As always, your deep insightful advice is always appreciated.
Yours in macho hopefulness

=====

Dear esteamed shayfish

I have confirmed the presence of my better three quaters and they are up for friday. i will bring a crayfish curry and a galjoen or 2, a maybe because Broadhat Shatlison was seen with flippers catching kreef at (secret location) last season and also attempting galjoen catching at peegrams with brotherhood in mind he too should be invited to attend the celebration of freezers! i will try and remember to also bring some of my home made air dried organic free wood with reduced CO2 release capabilities for the fire.

looking seawards
LD

No comments:

Post a Comment