Friday, June 22, 2007

Re: BIP Portal Requisition

Dear BMLBD

(Indeed i am glad i not shuckbreath to you. Indeed too as you would know what the breath of a blacktipped greysuited shuck would smelloff.)

I completely identify with the portal for .... ahem clarifying inhibiting and debilitating factors affecting manhood's relationship with fire. Perhaps we need a solemn oath of secrecy however, as our reputations could suffer inconsolable damage should this be released to a wider public audience. I would like to motivate that this oath is accompanied by appropriate rituals such as pouring fat onto each of our wrists, clenching of the fist (so that from afar people think we are commemorating the mass struggle against apartheid) and then quickly touching clenched fists against each other (so that no-one thinks we're too happy).

I would like to release my own guilt ridden position. I am currently planning a braai tonight, but have not yet gotten around to inviting anyone to attend this braai. I feel that that on a subconscious level, I know that my braaing prowess and reputation will not be sullied if no-one is watching. However, this goes against the essence of braaing, namely that it is an activity for individuals to acknowledge they in a live in a social world. I also feel that I have failed in my co-leadership of the BIP banner.

What are your plans for this evening and is your lovely BIPWaG well enough to attend such an exhausting ritual?

Yours In BIP
Shorefish (made it by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment