Thursday, June 7, 2007

Rere: Braaitidea lighting my head

Hallo Shotfish

(I hope you make it to shorefish without attracting too many shuckfish)

A most brilliant reply and herewith I heartily welcome the BIP into my life and family. We are also open on Friday evening (I usually keep every friday open for braais, and hope that now that we have BIP we can start braaing more regularly during the week as well...please put this on the agenda for our forthcoming BIP braai).

My family has agreed that the next BIP braai can happen at your house on Friday evening. We will try and get there early (5 ish) to give BIP a good chance of gaining momentum and goodspa. Please include me in the planning and preparation phases for the launch of BIP on Friday.

all the best
L-BD

No comments:

Post a Comment